A life changing experience by Eliize
Hi boys and girls!
I've been offline for more than a month but now I'm back and it's time for some updates.
This update is mainly about goals and challenges for September.
Some of the goals:
[ ] 77k or 50k hands this month. 50k hands if I take one week off to find out a new place live in Rio De Janeiro.
[ ] Be happy about my game at the end of the month.
[ ] Wake up in the morning like a tiger 20/30 days of the month. This is something that I struggle with ever since I was a small gangster.
[ ] One ridicules task from the community. This is just for fun: If you want me to do something funny\disturbing\weird and having it documented and posted here please leave a comment here. I will consider your suggestions from all medias i.e. 2p2 etc and will pick one. Maybe we should do it monthly, we’ll see how it goes. Here are some ideas:
- Go to a restaurant well dressed up but without proper shoes i.e. Havainias\sandals or a funny hat that completely destroys the appearance.
- Freeze in the middle of a street and see how people react.
- Run naked in the neighbourhood ( I will get shot, arrested and bullied before I could even post pictures of it)
- Go all in 10 times in a row on small stakes NL for 100bb and say “I’m the king of Russia”
- Perform a stupid dance on the street.
Leave a comment and suggest your idea - what would you like to see me doing?
Read full post at www.shloogy.com
- 23285 users
- 32 supernova Elites
- And players who actually win pre-rakeback
- They all share their poker lives on TiltBook