$15,000 Gala Poker Freeroll Series
What makes this freerolls series different from others you may have seen, is that each month all three freerolls run at the same time and each have a different sized prize pools! For example, the first $5,000 Gala Poker Freeroll Series tournaments take place at 19:00GMT on August 8 and sees a $500 prize pool, a $1,500 prize pool and a $3,000 prize pool to compete for, all running at the same time! Add those prize pools together and you will see that they add up to $5,000 of value each month – that is $15,000 by the time this fantastic promotion ends.
Qualifying for each freeroll is simple; all you need to do is earn enough Gala Points and entry is yours.
- $500 freeroll – Deposit and generate a minimum of 200 Gala Points during the qualification period.
- $1,500 freeroll – Deposit and generate a minimum of 500 Gala Points during the qualification period.
- $3,000 freeroll – Deposit and generate a minimum of 1,000 Gala Points during the qualification period
As a PokerNews player you can compete in all three freerolls as long as you meet the entry requirements for each. Generate 200 points and you will be awarded a seat in the next $500 freeroll, but generate an additional 500 Gala Points – 700 Gala Points in total – and you will gain entry to both the $500 and the $1,500 freerolls that month! Keep grinding and earn a total of 1,700 Gala Points and you will find yourself armed with seats in all three freerolls, that is $5,000 to play for!
Gala Points are awarded at a rate of 20 per $1 paid in rake or tournament fees so generating 1,700 worth over the course of a month should be relatively easy, especially if you play Gala Poker’s “fast-fold” poker variant, Speed Poker.
- 23194 users
- 32 supernova Elites
- And players who actually win pre-rakeback
- They all share their poker lives on TiltBook